There are two “shortcuts” here - “Cheer Up Misty” and “Depress Misty”. These links should work to download the shortcuts to an iOS device:
- Cheer Up Misty: https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/5e6ed891966b440bbcea0746e6756047
- Depress Misty: https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/8d6dc1598600443e83ef949c2722c049
Here are screenshots for those who may be interested in the control flow:
It’s pretty simple to set up a request in Shorctuts for any of Misty’s endpoints.
- Create a Text action to hold Misty’s IP address
- Create a URL action and enter the endpoint for one of Misty’s REST commands. Use the contents of the Text action as the base URL (for Misty’s IP address).
- Create a Get Contents of URL action to set up your request.
I wonder how easy it would be to build an Alexa skill or a Cortana skill that lets you use voice commands to interface with Misty. Could open some interesting doors while Misty’s own audio processing capabilities are under development!