My Misty arrived tonight and everything seemed to be in order. I had an initial issue with wifi that I was able to resolve.
- Wifi configures but displays an error message
Then things took a turn for the worse. I will try to be as detailed as possible for troubleshooting. I was able to drive misty around, play sounds, change faces, etc.
- Misty was noisy at first, there was an audible buzz coming from the robot.
- Her head just lost control and fell down in the tilted position and there was nothing I could do to bring it back up.
- Driving was still operational at this point but I rebooted the robot and then everything motorized stopped working.
- At this point I was still able to access the API console, blockly, etc.
- I tried the steps in the new firmware update - no change.
- It was then that I noticed that Misty was no longer making the audible noise and even changing faces or playing sounds stopped working.
I can still access the api console via ip address and I can still connect to Misty via bluetooth, but nothing works.
Will try again tomorrow if anyone has any ideas.