You can’t see your back (or other parts of your body easily) - but Misty II can. So have Misty II take a photo of your area of concern on a regular basis and tell you if she sees any changes in your moles - if so - she recommends a trip to the doctor - also sends off the info to the doctor upon your request.
It could follow the ABCDE algorithm (or others):
The following ABCDEs are important signs of moles that could be skin cancer. If a mole displays any of the signs listed below, have it checked immediately by a dermatologist:
- Asymmetry: One half of the mole does not match the other half
- Border: The border or edges of the mole are ragged, blurred, or irregular
- Color: The mole has different colors or it has shades of tan, brown, black, blue, white, or red
- Diameter: The diameter of the mole is larger than the eraser of a pencil
- Evolving: The mole appears different from others and/or changing in size, color, shape
I know - crazy idea.