This article covers 11 do-it-yourself robot kits currently available on the market.
Here are the 11 kits mentioned in the article:
- Crenova Robot Car Kit for Arduino
- SainSmart 17-DOF Biped Humanoid Kit
- UBTECH- Jimu
- Elegoo EL-KIT-012
- Makeblock DIY Ultimate 2.0 Robot Kit
- LHI 250mm Pro Pure Carbon Fiber Quadcopter
- Official Arduino Robot Kit
- Finch Robot
- Zumo Robot Kit for Arduino, v1.2
- Pololu m3pi Robot
- OWI 3-in-1 All Terrain Robot (ATR)
Do you have a favorite DIY robot kit? Have you ever used any of the kits mentioned in the article? Based on your experience with them, what are some of the advantages and disadvantages of DIY robot kits? What do you like best and least about them? Share with us your experience!