Greetings, Misty developers!
This week we have a small update to fix a “603 error” that certain users were seeing during the update process.
Thanks, as always, for being an early developer for the Misty II platform. We can’t wait to see what you build!
Misty receives software upgrades as over-the-air (OTA) system updates. This update should be available now for all users.
Misty automatically checks for new updates each time she boots up. As long as her battery has enough charge, she automatically installs any updates that are available. If your robot doesn’t start to install this update the next time she boots up:
- Check that Misty is connected to power or sitting on her wireless charging station.
- Try connecting Misty to the Command Center to make sure she’s still on your Wi-Fi network.
If Misty is charging and connected to the internet, you can check whether an update is available in your region by connecting Misty to the Command Center and looking at the System Updates section.
Note: Misty reboots once during a system update. During an update, Misty ignores all commands except Halt and Stop. If Misty starts installing an update while charging, do not remove the power source until the update is finished and Misty’s eyes are fully open.
If you have issues with a system update or need technical assistance for other reasons, for the quickest response you can:
- Post a message to the Support category here in the Community forums.
- Contact with the Misty support team through the chat embedded in this site, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Misty II - Updates
- Window IoT Core OS version: 10.0.17134 or higher - No updates
- Android OS: (8.1) - No updates
- Robot Version: 18.104.22.16816
- MC Version: 22.214.171.124
- RT Version: 126.96.36.199
- Sensory Services App Version: 1.25.6
- Web-based Tools - No updates.
- Misty App - No updates.
- Documentation - No updates.
- Fixed an issue related to the software update process. Certain users were erroneously receiving “603 errors” during the update process even though the update succeeded. This issue has been resolved so that now the “603 error” should return only if the update truly fails.
The following is a list of new known issues with this release. For a comprehensive list of the issues we’re tracking, see the Known Issues section of the Community forums.
- No known issues.