Greetings, Misty developers!
misty.DisplayImage() method that was introduced in Misty’s 2020.02.18 system update. See the release notes below for details. Thanks, as always, for being an early developer for the Misty II platform. We can’t wait to see what you build!
Installing the Update
Misty receives software upgrades as over-the-air (OTA) system updates. This update will be available within the next 24-48 hours (the precise timing varies by region).
Misty automatically checks for new updates each time she boots up. As long as her battery has enough charge, she automatically installs any updates that are available. If your robot doesn’t start to install this update the next time she boots up:
- Check that Misty is connected to power or sitting on her wireless charging station.
- Try connecting Misty to the Command Center to make sure she’s still on your Wi-Fi network.
If Misty is charging and connected to the internet, you can check whether an update is available in your region by connecting Misty to the Command Center and looking at the System Updates section.
Note: Misty reboots once during a system update. During an update, Misty ignores all commands except
Stop. If Misty starts installing an update while charging, do not remove the power source until the update is finished and Misty’s eyes are fully open.
If you have issues with a system update or need technical assistance for other reasons, for the quickest response you can:
- Post a message to the Support category here in the Community forums.
- Contact the Misty support team through the chat embedded in this site, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Misty II - Updates
- Window IoT Core OS version: 10.0.17134 or higher - No updates
- Android OS: (8.1) - No updates
- Robot Version: 22.214.171.12453
- MC Version: 126.96.36.199
- RT Version: 188.8.131.52
- Sensory Services App Version: 1.12.8
- Web-based Tools - No Updates
- Misty App - No Updates
Documentation - Updates
- Documentation for listed features will be available within 24 - 48 hours of this update.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
isUrlarguments from the
There are no new known issues introduced in this release. For a comprehensive list of the issues we’re tracking, see the Known Issues section of the Community forums.