Robot Not a Dev? Buy Now
Not a Dev?

Misty Community Forum

2018.11.06 - Developer Week Austin

Come see us with the latest version of our robot platform in Austin, TX at Developer Week

Join 1,500+ developers, tech executives, and entrepreneurs.

Discover the latest in App Development, VR Dev, FinTech Dev, and Machine Learning. PLUS ROBOTS!

1 Like

We are offering 50 FREE OPEN Passes to our community, which will get you into the expo, OPEN Talks & Keynotes.

Get your Free OPEN Pass by using this link DeveloperWeek Austin 2018 Tickets, Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 6:00 PM | Eventbrite

All we ask is - you send us an email when you claim a pass - woo@mistyrobotics.com

We hope you can swing by our booth and say hi!

2 Likes

When I follow this link, it takes you to a page that says ticket sales have ended for this event?

Sorry about that, @KHayworth - this post was for last year’s event. Here is the link to this year’s post:

We’ll have to figure out better ways to add/archive these but for now I added the years :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help Ben. I was just trying to find a link for the tickets/passes for this year’s event?

Hi @KHayworth as soon as we get that link from the event organizers, we will post it under the Austin Dev Week post for 2019. Thanks for your patience!

Awesome, thanks Ashley. :slight_smile: