Welcome, Misty I Developers!
This minor update includes a couple of small changes that prepare Misty for Local Skill development. Misty’s REST API has not been modified with this release, and you shouldn’t notice any changes in your robot’s behavior after the update. Because the release is being delivered as an over-the-air (“OTA") update, Misty will automatically update herself at her next reboot. You also have the option of starting the update yourself via:
- the Companion App
- or the API Explorer (if your current HomeRobot app version is older than 184.108.40.206, you will need a PRIOR RELEASE of the API Explorer)
Important: Misty reboots once during a system update. Please do not send any commands to Misty or disconnect her from her power source until her eyes are fully open again. As always, we look forward to your feedback!
Note: If you have issues with a system upgrade or need technical assistance for other reasons, for the quickest response you can:
- Post a message to the Support category here in the Community forums.
- Mention @support with your post.
- Post a message in MistyCommunity Slack in the technical_support channel.
- Window IoT Core OS: No updates - current version is 10.0.17134
- Android OS: No updates - current version is Android 7
- Home Robot app: version 220.127.116.11
- Motor Controller (MC) firmware: version 18.104.22.168
- Real Time (RT) firmware: version 22.214.171.124
- Sensory service app: version 126.96.36.199
- Occipital Structure Core firmware: No updates - current version is 0.8.6
- Companion app
- iOS: No updates - current version is 1.1.247
- Android: No updates - current version is 1.1.0 (94)
- No updates
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improvements to support Local Skill development.